- 97.5% of the water on planet earth is salty, the other 2.5% is fresh and from this only 0.3% is used for human consumption.
- The UN estimates that two thirds of the global population will face trouble accessing clean water in 2025.
- Every year millions of people die because of diseases related with low quality drinking water.
When you think of dangerous things you need to fix on your car you think of - brakes and tires right away. But did you know that a 20 - 50% reduction in headlight strength can increase the chance of an evening accident by 90%?
Why would you take that risk?
If your headlights are cloudy, tarnished, oxidized or discolored then you are endangering your and your family's safety each time you drive at night.
You could get them replaced at a cost of up to $250,
OR give ecoShine a call. We will come right to you and restore them for you. All Headlight Restoration services come with a 1 year guarantee.
Many of us have enjoyed the great weather we have had this summer (where was the humidity?) and spent time down the shore. If so then your car's interior probably has sand on the carpets and in the seats. It's inevitable. Your car's paint was also affected by the salty air. The best thing to do is to add on a Clay Bar Service to your next ecoShine.
Our Claybar Service will remove the salty air residue that has embedded in the paint. It will leave your paint surface super smooth!
An ecoShine is so much more than a wash. Unlike traditional methods of car washing, an ecoShine is totally waterless and uses the latest polymer technology. You get a superior result that also protects your paint. So if it rains soon after your service then just use a chamois or microfiber cloth to wipe your car down. It will be as impressive as it was when it was ecoShined.
This is the time of year when a lot of people drive with their tops down. Its also the time of the year for sunburn. So if you do drive with the wind blowing in your hair then be sure to use a good, safe sunscreen.
Your car's interior and convertible soft top also needs some UV-Ray protection. ecoShine has a solution for you. When you get your vehicle cleaned by us the soft top and your entire interior gets cleaned and UV-Ray protected. In addition it is safe for you, your kids and your pets. There will be no slimey feel to your dash or seats.
Give us a call to book an appointment.
That's Buy One Get One Half Off.
This special is still going on through the month of March 2013.
Dont delay, take advantage of this deal before its too late!
Winter can be a very hard time for your truck or car. Our vehicles seem to get especially dirty this time of year. One way to combat that issue is to get your car ecoShined. Our nano-technology polymer leaves a thin layer of protective coating on your vehicle. And believe it or not it also makes it much easier to remove the snow off your car!! After an ecoShine it does not take much to make the snow slide right off.
It's the leather you wear most often. If you have not given your interior leather a TREAT in the last year then here's the TRICK to keeping it supple - ecoShine offers a Leather Seat Treatment. After we vacuum, we go over all of the leather (seats, steering wheel, gear shift) with a special cleaner. Then we apply a special conditioner to keep the leather soft and supple which helps keep it from cracking.
It's a service we recommend about twice a year and before winter is one of the best times to do it. You can see and feel the difference right away.
Call 856-857-8040 to schedule an ecoShine and ask for the Leather Seat Treatment as an add-on service. It will be $20 well spent.
This is the time of year when a lot of people drive with their tops down. Its also the time of the year for sunburn. So if you do drive with the wind blowing in your hair be sure to use a good, safe sunscreen.
Your soft top also needs some UV-Ray protection. ecoShine has a solution for you. When you get your vehicle cleaned by us the soft top and your entire interior gets cleaned and UV-Ray protected. Give us a call to book an appointment.